HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus

HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is an ideal comprehensive protection plan for you!

Key features

  • Comprehensive coverage at affordable cost
  • Provide financial protection for you and your family
  • Customize your plan with choice of cover options
    • Life Option: which pays lump sum on death
    • Extra Life Option: which pays an additional lump sum on death due to accident
    • Income option: which pays 10% of the Sum Assured on death with the remaining 90% payable as monthly income over 15 years
    • Income Plus option: which pays the Sum Assured to the nominee upon the death of the life assured as well as a monthly income to the family for a period of 10 years. A monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. on each policy anniversary.
  • That’s not all! – With Life Stage Protection feature available under Life Option, you can increase your insurance cover on certain key milestones of your life without medicals
  • Insurance cover available up to age 75 years
  • Single, Limited and Regular premium payment options to choose from
  • Attractive premium rates for non tobacco users
  • Tax benefit as per prevailing tax laws
Email / Call back
Name is required
Email is required
Contact is required
Message is required

Thank you for contacting us.

Plan benefits


Life Option
Death Benefit

Extra Life Option
Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit

Income Option
10% of the Death benefit as a Lump sum with the remaining 90% payable in form of monthly income over a period of 15 years.

Income Plus Option
100% of Sum Assured is paid on death and a monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. as chosen by the policyholder.
Eligibility Criteria
Entry Age Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 65 years
Maximum Maturity Age 75 years
Sum Assured Rs 25 lakhs to no limit
Policy Term 10 years to 40 years
Premium Payment Term Regular pay, limited, single
Premium Payment Mode Annualy, half yearly, quarterly, monthly

Steps to buy this plan

STEP 01
Customize your plan
Choose your 1. Plan Option 2. Sum Assured 3. Policy Term 4. Additional Coverage Options 5. Premium Paying Term & Frequency of payment
STEP 02
Generate Premium quote
You will need to fill the following to generate premium quote
1. Age 2. Gender 3. Answer if you consume tobacco or not
STEP 03
Provide your relevant information
Fill in your personal details; answer few questions on your occupation, lifestyle, health and your family’s medical history. You need to fill nomination details and accept the policy terms & conditions
STEP 04
Pay premiums
Pay your premiums! Your policy document will be sent to you subject to acceptance of your application as per the policy terms & conditions
Email / Call Back


Keep in touch

  • Address

    InstantCover Insurance Web Aggregator Private limited
    710, 6th B Cross, 16th Main Road, Koramangala 3rd Block, Bangalore - 560 034.

  • +91-(80)-41744345
  • Send an email
CIN: U66000KA2018PTC117713 | IRDAI Web aggregator License Code Number: IRDAI / INT / WBA /53/ 2018, Valid till 07/08/2022