Key Features Edelweiss Tokio Life Cashflow Protection Plus Plan
Edelweiss Tokio Life Cashflow Protection Plan is a non-linked, participating savings insurance plan which provides protection till the age of 100 years of age.
- Get guaranteed income and avail protection till age of 100 years
- Get a lump-sum at the end of premium payment term through reversionary bonus
- Earn higher returns through additional cash bonus
- Get discounts for higher Sum Assured on Maturity
- Loan facility to meet any urgent / unforeseen liquidity requirements
- Option to make your cover more comprehensive through riders
Benefits Edelweiss Tokio Life Cashflow Protection Plus Plan
Under this plan apart from Death and Maturity benefit, three different benefits are payable and aredescribed below:
Reversionary Bonus (RB): It is a non-guaranteed accrual benefit. It will accrue from the first policy year till the end of premium paying term of the policy and will be based on the performance of the par fund.
The benefit payable either on death or at the end of premium paying term, whichever is earlier.
Money Back: It is a guaranteed benefit equal to 5.5% of the Sum Assured on Maturity, payable annually at the end of each policy year and the payout starts one year after the premium paying term and continues to be paid till maturity or death whichever is earlier.
For e.g. the money back will start from 16 policy year for premium paying term of 15 years.
Cash Bonus (CB): It is a non-guaranteed benefit payable every year at each policy anniversary after the premium paying term along with the Money Back benefit. Cash Bonus will be based on the performance of the par fund and will be payable till maturity or death, whichever is earlier.
- For Life Assured with entry age below 5 years
- For minor lives, where the entry age is below 5 years, in case of death during the 1 year and 11 months from the date of commencement of the policy, the company will pay 105% of total premiums paid till date of death.
- After completion of 1 year and 11 months from the commencement of the policy, the death benefit would be as per the benefit offered for Entry Age of 5 years and above.
- For Life Assured with entry age of 5 years and above
- Before end of PPT: Sum Assured on Death Plus accrued reversionary bonuses
- After end of PPT: Sum Assured on Death
Where, the Sum Assured on Death at any time during the policy term is higher of the following:
- 11 times of the Annualized Premium
- Minimum guaranteed Sum Assured on Maturity