Religare Health Insurance (RHI), the health insurance arm of Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), is a specialized Health Insurer offering best India health insurance services to employees of corporates, individual customers and for financial inclusion as well. Launched in July’12, Religare Health Insurance has made significant progress within a short span of time, and is already operating out of 122 offices with employee strength of 5000+. A legacy in healthcare - The promoters are also the founders of Fortis hospitals, SRL Diagnostics and Religare Wellness – India’s leading wellness and pharmacy retailers. With RHI’s operating philosophy based on the principal tenet of ‘consumer-centricity’, the company has consistently invested in the effective application of technology to deliver excellence in customer servicing, product innovation and value-for-money services. Religare Health Insurance currently offers products in the retail segment for Health Insurance, Critical Illness, Personal Accident, Top-up Coverage, International Travel Insurance and Maternity along with Group Health Insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance for corporates.
The organization has been adjudged the ‘Best Health Insurance Company’ at the ABP News-BFSI Awards & ‘Claims Service Leader of the Year – Insurance India Summit & Awards. Religare Health Insurance has also received the ‘Editor’s Choice Award for Best Product Innovation’ at Finnoviti and was conferred the ‘Best Medical Insurance Product Award’ at The FICCI Healthcare Awards.
Religare offer their customers the option of availing quality treatment and cashless mediclaim coverage at more than 7400+ leading hospitals across the country. With an incurred claims ratio of 51.97% (as per IRDA data for 2017-18), they covered 26.17 lac lives during the same year (as per IRDA data for 2017-18).
Why Should One insure themselves through Religare Health insurance?
Know more »
Get Premium »
- India’s Leading Stand-Alone Health Insurance Company
- Wide Range of Sum Insured upto ₹75 lacs under Care Plan and also specialised plans with Higher Sum Insureds available
- Cashless Hospitalization And Reimbursement Facility Across the Large Network Base With More Than 7400+ Hospitals in India
- Operating from 122 offices with employee strength of 5000+ across India supported by an efficient call centre
- Wide Range Of Health Insurance Products From Individual Plans to Family Floater Schemes To Senior Citizen Health Coverage
- Annual Health Check up for all insureds including children
- Option to Increase Sum Insured in future years (subject to medical underwriting)